Thursday, January 31, 2013

12 at World Champ's. Blue Mtn World Cup Next!

Unfortunately World Championship's did not go over as I had planned. Qualifying in 4th, and riding well all morning in training. I felt calm, cool and collective leading into my first World Championship Snowboard Cross. 

Learning from my mistakes I will head to Blue Mountain, Collingwood, Ontario. Its always nice to compete in Canada. I love that we get to be involved in the local community.  I had the pleasure to talk to some of the local kids here in Collingwood. These kids are full of energy and they are so stoked to watch he upcoming race this Saturday February 2nd.

 Really happy to have all the support of the local communities for the last two events. Super stoked for the race!

Updates to follow soon!

-Chris