Saturday, November 24, 2012

Preparing For World Cup Season 2013


It's been awhile since I updated. Probably because I have been working extremely hard. Pushing my self everyday and furthering my progression.

Feeling super strong and healthy leading into the first 4 World Cup SnowboardCross events.

Here are some pics of the last few months!




After Chile we rode in the most southern city in the world, Ushuaia, Argentina.  Such a spectacular place with amazing sunrise/sunsets! 



After being on snow for almost a month. I headed back home to North Vancouver for some much needed Level 10 Fitness, Biking and of course, Quality time with Micayla G! 
 

I really enjoyed the transition from summer/fall now winter here on the coast. After a great summer of training and hard work I headed to Hintertux, Austria as usual for another on snow training camp!


Lastly just received new boots from Deeluxe! Super stoked to be on them again for this season, Spent the day at Whistler Blackcomb for opening day breaking them in! As well some training/sushi/great times!



Next stop, Montafon Austria! Next week!

Chris