Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stoked on North Vancouver

I guess it is time to fill the blogging world in with the latest!

North Vancouver, Is in! Well, I am in North Van. Deciding to move to N.Van has been on my mind for awhile now and it was time to make the trek. The North Shore is a mountain biking mecca and with Squamish and Whistler a short drive up the Sea to Sky Hwy, North Van is perfect for my high travel schedule. And also helps that the best girl in the world lives practically next door, Micayla Gatto a West Van local is one of Canada's best downhill mountain bike racers. Micayla and I met down at Level 10 Fitness which is a common spot for high performance elite athletes from NHL, NFL, National Teams and of course booty camps.

I have enjoyed my first summer out west. Even though I didn't get to do all the fun activities I planned. There will be time in the future.
 

Home Sweet Home

It took all summer, But I finally settled in to this sweet new pad. Even brought some of my important toys along!

Next is Chile and Argentina!!!!

Dropping next week! First training camp since my ankle fracture in January 2012.

Catch ya next week!

-Chris